Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Concepts

In the beginning, I was thinking about some of the following concepts to use for my ISU:

Surrealism
Antique
Fairy tale
Tea
Music
Sorrow

I was thinking of doing a sort of little craft for them, or perhaps a painting.

For the antique subject, I was thinking about making a photo collage of different things that look antiqued or rustic. I was also thinking about making a piece of furniture to turn rustic/antique.
I was thinking about painting a picture for surrealism, and sorrow. 
For fairytale, tea, and music, I was thinking of doing a sculpture, or drawing.

With the fairytale concept, I was considering doing a painting, that would be an anti-fairytale. It could be a twist on a fairytale, an alternate universe fairytale.

I was trying to think of something that I would be able to use, less than something for decoration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment